September Pin Trading Meet
We are a fun, friendly and family oriented group of people who love to trade Disney pins. It doesn't matter if you only have a handful of pins or a whole wagon, there are trades for everyone. Feel free to bring as many, or as few, pins as you want!!
Our sponsors are Diana & Tom Phillips who own and operate TD Collectibles in Winter Garden,FL. They are a wonderful couple who have been in the Disney business a long time. Please stop by their vendor table and get a great deal on some Disney treasures or stop by their store on 192.
You can buy or sell pins from other traders. We realize sometimes the person who is trading for a pin doesn't always have a equal trade but still really wants the pin. In this case, the person can ask to buy the pin. Please keep the price fair and reasonable! Everyone is also allowed to sell pins or other Disney items by following these guidelines. This is to keep it fair and consistent for everyone.
- Each person is allowed one 14x14 plastic scrapbook container to sell out of. These are available from any craft store or from us at the meet for $5. No other containers will be allowed.
- You can put any Disney items that are for sale in this container with the prices marked.
- Selling from trading books is allowed ONLY when a person asks to buy a pin when a trade can't be made!
- Please try to make a trade if possible!
ABSOLUTELY NO FANTASY PINS ALLOWED to be SOLD
Come join us for:
- Pin Trading
- Free Hourly Raffles
- Free Snacks & Drinks
- Specialty Raffle
- Kids Pin Trading Board
- Free Parking!!
Admission is: $25 for Trading table and 2 people. $5 for Walk in per trading person Free for Children 15 and under
Bus service schedule below from Magic Kingdom to Holiday Inn
- Tickets available OR free entry?
- 10:00–16:00 Saturday 07 September 2019
Holiday Inn & Suites Orlando SW - Celebration Area 5711 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
United States of America
Become a member
Join our thriving pin community and build your pin collection.
No comments yet. Why not be the first to leave one?