Pin Trading at Disneyland Paris During the Pandemic
Where Can I Pin Trade?
At the moment, the only place that you can trade pins is Pueblos Trading Post, using their pin board. Pueblos Trading Post is located in Frontierland, next to the Frontierland Playground.
Guests cannot trade pins with Cast Members in shops or at the resorts’ hotels at this time.
Guests can trade with other guests at their own discretion.
When Can I Pin Trade?
Previously, Pueblos Trading Post was only open at the weekend.
The rules for pin trading have not changed significantly:
- Only official Disney pins can be traded (no fantasy pins or fakes/scrappers)
- Guests can only trade 2 pins per day.
- All trades must be like-for-like e.g an Open Edition pin for another Open Edition pin.
- Guests keep their own pin backs.
Top Tip – The Cast Members that work at Pueblo’s Trading Post are very knowledgeable about pins. They’re always up for a chat about your collection, their collection and all things pin trading!
Are New Pins Still Being Released at Disneyland Paris?
Yes. There are new Open Edition and Limited edition pins released every month.
The “new releases” poster for the month ahead is posted on the official Disneyland Paris Pin Trading Facebook group in the last week of each month.
New releases are available to purchase from:
- Disneyland Park – Stroller and Wheelchair Rentals, The Storybook Store, Harringtons, The Emporium, Sir Mickey’s Boutique, Constellations, Thunder Mesa Mercantile, Pueblos Trading Post
- Walt Disney Studios – Walt Disney Studios Store, Tower Hotel Gifts and Les Legendes d’Hollywood
- Disney Village – World of Disney and Disney Store
- Hotel Boutiques – The Trading Post (Hotel Santa Fe) and Bay Boutique (Newport Bay)
Guests are encouraged to try different shops to ensure that crowds do not gather at one outlet and that social distancing can be adhered to.
If you have any questions about Pin Trading at Disneyland Paris – leave a comment below and I will do my very best to answer.
Escrito por MeganLovesDisney - Tuesday 27 October 2020
Este artículo se actualizó por última vez en Thursday 04 March 2021.
Únase a nuestra próspera comunidad de pines y cree su colección de pines.
Sin comentarios aún. ¿Por qué no ser el primero en dejar uno?