Disney Pins For Sale: Finding The Best Bargains and Staying Safe
- Before you start - what do to before you even begin looking for places to buy your pin.
- Places to look for Disney pins for sale - the Internet is a vast place. We offer some suggestions on narrowing it down.
- Finding out about the seller - unfortunately, some people abuse the good nature of our community. We share some tips for finding out if the seller is someone you want to do business with
- Purchasing Disney Pins - now the fun part, buying the Disney pin!
- After you've purchased - buying the pin isn't the end in our opinion! This section shares what we think should happen once you've received your pin.
Before You Start
Having a plan in place before you start looking for your pin is going to help focus your efforts. You want to find out a little more about the pin you're looking for.
- how rare it is
- how old it is
- what prices it has been selling for
Places To Look For Disney Pins For Sale
There are plenty of places to start looking for your pin. I would suggest that you avoid typing "Disney Pins for Sale" into Google and mindlessly clicking a few links. It is quite easy to make a site or listing seem legitimate when it is anything but!
- Check to see if you can buy it from Disney – Disney do sell pins online through their ShopDisney store. The selection is nowhere near as good as in the parks and doesn't include things like DSSH, but if you can buy it from them you know you're getting an official pin and if anything goes wrong you will get a refund.
- Check your social networks – Perhaps your friends or traders you already trust have the pin for sale. Putting a picture of the pin online and asking is a quick way of getting high-quality leads. You're hopefully going to get a fair price doing it this way as well because people are coming to you. (if you're on Instagram, tag @pintrader.club and we will share to our stories)
- Contact people who have the pin for trade – All of the pins in our database can be marked as "tradable" by our users. These users might be willing to sell the pin. Drop them a polite message to ask.
- Online shops - many online people have built businesses buying and selling pins. It is always good to get a recommendation first. One such UK based website we can recommend is stewpins.
- Pin trading groups – places like Reddit and Facebook have loads of groups where members publicly trade. The public element is essential here. Because things are in the open, bad actors tend to avoid them.
- eBay - eBay has a bad wrap. Many fake Disney pins get sold on there, but there are a lot of reputable sellers on there too. It is essential to check their feedback and also, if possible, seek a recommendation from the community.
Finding Out About The Seller
Once you've found someone willing to sell you the pins you want, it is important you feel comfortable buying from them.
Purchasing Disney Pins
Our biggest advice here is to strongly favour methods of purchase that let you request a refund if something goes wrong.
After You've Purchased
So, you've done your research, found your pin and a great seller. They've posted your pin, and it's arrived safe and sound! We're done!
We hope this helps
There we go, this is everything we have to share on looking for and buying Disney pins for sale.
Escrito por tosbourn - Monday 10 February 2020
Este artículo se actualizó por última vez en Thursday 04 March 2021.
Únase a nuestra próspera comunidad de pines y cree su colección de pines.
Sin comentarios aún. ¿Por qué no ser el primero en dejar uno?