Disneyland Paris February 2020 pin releases
Now onto the separate days!
Saturday 8th sees a selection of open edition Tower of Terror pins:
- Dangler Stitch Hollywood Tower Hotel service elevator pin (€9.99)
- Pluto/Dingo bellhop pin (€6.99)
- Dangler Chip n Dale/Tic & Tac bellhop pin (€9.99)
- Hollywood Tower Hotel view pin (€9.99)
- Hollywood Tower Hotel sign pin (€6.99)
- Hollywood Tower Hotel lanyard (€9.99)
- Mickey and Minnie occasion pin (€7.99)
- The Little Mermaid and Flounder/Petite Sirene et Polochon (€7.99)
- Rapunzel/Raiponce and Flynn (€7.99)
- Pascal in Rapunzel’s dress (€7.99)
- Princess lanyard pouch (€5.99)
- Darth/Dark Vador lanyard (€9.99)
- Cinderella/Cendrillon Carousel (€15.99)
- World’s Best Friends Mulan and Mushu (€15.99)
- Lan/Ian and Burley/Barley (€7.99)
- Lan/Ian with staff (€6.99)
UPDATE - Due to supply issues from their suppliers, the Onward pins are being pushed back and will not be released on Saturday 29th. Other pins haven't been mentioned and we assume will be being released as planned.
- Merlin (€16.99)
- Archimedes (€16.99)
- Merlin’s Tower/Tour (€16.99)
Written by elaine - Thursday 13 February 2020
This article was last updated on Thursday 04 March 2021.
Become a member
Join our thriving pin community and build your pin collection.
Love that Merlin pin! And the Chip and Dale HTH one!
I'll hopefully be picking up the Mickey and Minnie occasion pin - and the Goofy Tower of Terror one!
They are both so cute! The ToT ones are great! Just picked up one of the Pascal's in a dress, it's so funny!
Unfortunately, the Onward pins have been delayed. The supplier for those pins is based in China and the factory has been shut for a while due the the Coronavirus.