Alternative to PinPics
If you're looking for an alternative to PinPics to manage your Disney pin collection, then you should use PinTrader.club.
A bold statement? We don't think so! We've built PinTrader.club from the ground up to be a helpful pin resource for the community. We made every feature and decision to help, and after being online for two years, we're confident in our claim that we are better than PinPics.
Everything you can do on PinPics you can do on PinTrader.club, for example;
- Sign up for a free account
- Manage your traders, pins you are in search of, and pins you want
- Organise trades with pin traders
- Comment on pins
- Warn the community of known fakes
Then there are some features we have that PinPics doesn't have;
- You can see the price of a pin over time
- Pins can have more than one image, and the photos are higher quality
- Our website is available in several languages
- You can read pin articles or contribute your own
- We have a large events section which you can add your pin events to
Perhaps more important than features is the quality of the service.
Our website is more secure and accessible than PinPics, and we quickly respond to questions and issues.
PinTrader.club loads faster and is more performant, which means it takes up less bandwidth/data and uses your battery less. This is important when so many people around the world rely on mobile devices.
Unlike PinPics, PinTrader.club is owned by professional web developers. We can create new features and fix bugs quickly. We don't get too many bug reports, but we generally fix them within a few hours of being alerted to them.
The internet is a big place, and pin trading is a vast community. We firmly believe there is space for everyone, and people should be members of multiple communities. We happen to think ours will be better for you!
We continue to listen to feedback and improve the site, and we hope you'll join us for the ride!
Written by tosbourn - Monday 05 July 2021
This article was last updated on Wednesday 22 September 2021.
Become a member
Join our thriving pin community and build your pin collection.
No comments yet. Why not be the first to leave one?